Page speed is a huge factor in your website’s success, as it can impact your search engine rankings, your customer’s satisfaction, and your conversion rate. If your page is slow and sluggish, it could be a sign you need a new website.
want to know the one thing that every successful Google Search Results does first to ensure they get the biggest return on their need, It’s simple: goal-setting. This is an absolutely essential practice for any SEO marketer who knows how to execute their campaigns in a productive, cost-effective way.
With a few. With a few simple tips, you can be doing the same in no time! In this blog, we’ll walk you through the first steps every savvy SEO Marketer takes to ensure that they’re on target to hit all their marketing objectives. Get ready for revenue!
Remember: even if the channel you’re considering is all the rage right now, it might not fit your brand. Always make informed decisions that directly relate to your company. Otherwise, your message won’t be delivered to its intended audience and you’ll have wasted time, effort and money.
Why Site Speed is So Important for Any Website ?
- High Google ranking
- High revenue & happy customers
- Better experience for your visitors and happy customers
- Slow sites make users unhappy. A negative User Experience is not good for business
A useful tool for narrowing down your goals to ensure they’re viable is the SMART mnemonic. It’s important to get specific to understand exactly what you’re working towards and help you break down the process of hitting your targets. This is exactly what this mnemonic helps you to achieve. Speed Up & Optimization For Google Page Speed Grades and SEO Signals With
- Core WordPress Optimization.
- Enabling Website Page Caching.
- Enabling Browser Caching.
- Enabling GZip Compression.
- HTML, CSS & JS Minification.
- JS, CSS Manual Combining. (May does not work on all sites)
- Image Optimization
- Removal of Query Strings
- Enabling Keep-Alive & Vary PHP headers.
- Fixing Bad Requests.
- Configuring ETags
- Minimizing the number of total requests.
- Database and Object Caching.
- Optimizing .htaccess or Nginx.conf file
- Setting up a Content Delivery Network.
Why You Choose Us ? Reason
- Affordable Price
- At least 10x improvement in overall site performance
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- The fastest Load time practically
- Support after complete order
- Unlimited revisions
Website without visitors is like a ship lost in the horizon
As your budget progresses and evolves, continue referring to your SMART objectives. Stay focused and remember your goals – they will always inform what your next step will be!